- Contact email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition's informations
- Date : 13th to 18th July 2013
- Organisers: COORE, RDPA, COTE66, CCIO
- Where : Font-romeu, Bolquère/Pyrénées 2000, Montbrun des Corbières, Narbonne
- Events: 5 individual competitions
- Electronic punching : SportIdent, e-card hire available for 2€ per day.
- Classes : Waymarked kids' course ("jalonné"), MW10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M21,M35, M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70, W12, W14, W16, W18, W20, W21, W35 , W40, W45, W50, W55, W60, W65, W70,
- Cartographes et traceurs :
|Surveyed by :||Ray Hulse & Tommi Tolkko|
(2011 & 2012)
|Ray Hulse & Tommi Tolkko|
(2012 & 2013)
|Tommi Tolkko (2011)|
Ray Hulse (2013)
|Course planners :||Didier Aussel||Philippe Verger||Léo Falcone||Christophe Delhotal||Valérie Delhotal|
For runners not wishing to compete in age classes : 3 open courses available, with limited entry on the day
Oversubscribed or undersubscribed courses may be split or merged depending on entry numbers.
- OPEN 1 : long et technical (similar to W21)
- OPEN 2 : medium length, intermediate technical difficulty (similar to M14)
- OPEN 3 : short and technical easy (similar to M12)
On-line entries : click here
Entry fees per day
Entries only take effect when payment has been received by the dates specified in the table below
|Age class||up to 30/04/2013||up to 31/05/13||up to 21/06/13
|aged 21 and over||10,00 €||12,00 €||15,00 €|
|aged 20 and under||6,00 €||8,00 €||11,00 €|
|Waymarked "jalonné" course||1,00 €||1,00 €||1,00 €|
|E-card hire per day||2,00 €||2,00 €||2,00 €|
Open classes : 10€/day
- Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (bank card) - click here
- French competition licence holders (FFCO members) don't need to provide a medical certificate.
Non-FFCO members and runners from outside France should send us a completed medical certificate completed.
- Competitors with no medical certificate will be allowed to run but they will not be included in the results.
Results and prizes
Results will be published for each individual event, with prizes at each event for the winners in each class. No overall results will be published.
Children & open classes
- no childminding service will be available.
- For the "Open" courses and for the 10/12/14 year age category
courses, runners will have pre-allocated start times. We will
try to arrange start times to suit those of the parents concerned.